Acest job nu mai este activ.
Why should you join us?
You will be involved in the in-house development of the Checkout system of METRO Cash & Carry worldwide (MPOS - desktop application), where you will have the opportunity to contribute to one of the business critical applications, with impact on the daily activity of our Client. This position will allow you to gather business acumen, while developing your technical skills in a high profile developer role.
What we’re looking for?
- Gather, analyse and document user requirements;
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications;
- Developing software modules according to technical specifications
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Education: University degree in a technical field
- C# or , Database programming experience in T-SQL – Mandatory
- Knowledge of UML
- Solution and action orientation
- Strong organization, time management and task prioritization skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders from different locations
- Good English language, verbally and in writing.
• Professional experience: at least 2 years of experience in Software Development
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Medical subscription and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
- Free account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.