Main focus of the project: Application development into the client divisions for patient management and application development for the management of lab tests.
- Actively participate into the process of establishing, reviewing and implementing the internal development guidelines, practices and procedures;
- Support the business analysis team into analyzing and proposing the appropriate technical implementation solution;
- Develop, maintain and extend the software application based on the specification documents;
- Review and provide feedback to analysis team, based on the requirements’ specification and documents;
- Support the testing team by investigating and fix the application faults as required;
- Reports progress to Team Lead and/or Project Manager;
- Certain amount of traveling abroad might be required (. one week at every three months).
Technical requirements & experience:
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar position;
- Proven experience with various RDBMS, development frameworks, ORM tools, Crystal Reports;
- Relevant university degree in IT or in related domain.