Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
With more thanpeople in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at .
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting credit solutions with the following technologies: .NET; Oracle; Groovy; Web Services; XML standards.
- Partnership with client technical leadership and business analysts to understand business processes and needs and the translation of those into formal functional/technical requirements.
- Creation of data/interface mapping documents, execution of unit tests, code reviews, development integration testing and defect resolution during system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents at times orchestrating issue resolution across different teams.
- Proven knowledge of and experience with Microsoft .NET -C#, Web services (WCF and ASMX), ASP.NET, Visual Studi
- Experience in Oracle 11G/12C including PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures, packages, functions
- Strong knowledge of Web Service standards (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath)
- 4+ Years experience
We also value:
- Experience with reading and processing XMLs through Oracle XML APIs
- Experience with data replication using Oracle GoldenGate
- Experience with Control-M and batch scripts
- Experience with Oracle SQL loader for bulk data loads and transformation
- Experience developing IT solutions for the Financial Services industry
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun and start-up atmosphere;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Permanent employment contract.