About our activity and responsibilities:
- Design and implement software solutions for our web applications;
- Perform code reviews;
- Write unit tests (both for back-end and front-end);
- Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development, Integration Testing;
- Consider performance tuning, improvements and focus on quality standards.
Cutting edge technologies:
- Experience in .Net or C# development is essential;
- Web application development using ASP.NET WebAPI, MVC, WebForms;
- Good command of SQL databases (preferably Oracle);
Nice to have:
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs;
- Experience in programming / writing of unit test, TDD using xUnit, RhinoMocks or other frameworks;
- Dependency Injection containers knowledge (Windsor Castle or others);
- Experience with NoSQL databases (CouchBase, Redis and/or MongoDB);
- Experience in solving performance issues (profiling, query optimization, caching);
- Knowledge about Dependency Injection containers and techniques, Unit testing and mocking frameworks (xUnit, RhinoMocks).
Our team profile:
- Ability to openly present own ideas;
- Independent and highly motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Fluency in English; French would be a big plus;
- Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives;
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities.