Acest job nu mai este activ.
At Maxcode, we’re looking for a bright, dynamic, and committed person to join our development team. If you’re comfortable being actively involved in all phases of a project, sharing and debating your ideas, and constantly interested in learning and improving your skills, then we’d love to get in touch.
Technologies we use
- Our .NET developers enjoy working with C#, using ASP.NET MVC and Web API for our back-end applications. They’re also big fans of LINQ.
- Microsoft SQL Server is our go-to technology for data storage, occasionally coupled with Azure Table storage. We use Entity Framework or LINQ to SQL for data access.
- We test our code in isolation using MSTest or xUnit, and run integration tests using Selenium and Appium
Perks of working at Maxcode
- You’ll be able to learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do.
- You’ll enjoy working in tight-knit Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint.
- You won’t be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- You will be listened to by your peers, your managers, and your clients. Everybody’s voice matters here.
- You’ll also get flexible hours, the ability to work from home temporarily, great office equipment (you should try our chairs), a private medical subscription at Arcadia, fresh fruit each week, a fridge full of soft drinks. But of course, these don’t matter as much to you as the perks listed above.
Skills & Requirements
You should have
- Two or more years of professional experience with the .NET platform. Or be really really good.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages and distributed systems.
- Code that’s understandable, testable, written with an eye towards maintainability.
- A strong sense of curiosity and an unstoppable desire to learn. We believe that one must never stop learning, and so should you.
- The ability to clearly communicate ideas and concepts to your colleagues and customers.
- Bottom line is, you should be someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
Maxcode is located in the Netherlands, Romania, and Moldova. We have a proven track record in developing software in the finance and healthcare domain, and we’re passionate about building the software our clients need, not just the software they ask for.
We deliver tailor made solutions for online payments, digital identity, e-Invoicing, and dossier systems – millions of people count on software written by us to receive their invoices, pay for online goods, apply for house mortgages or insurances.