Join our Development Center in Bucharest, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Our client is a Bank that was founded before 2000 and that facilitates customer financing of products and services sold through consumer and small business revolving loans and fixed-term business loan and lease financing in North America and Europe.
The bank is expanding its IT operations in Romania and US.
The Lease Transformation Program is a major multi-million IT initiative to redesign lease originations and servicing processes while rationalizing its supporting ecosystem with a new Lease Management and Originations platform.
This transformation will have global impact to Bank operations (AMERICAS, EMEA, APJ).
As part of this initiative, a strong Software Engineering and Delivery organization is being built and divided in 3 multi-disciplinary Feature Teams.
These teams will be responsible for the design, development and test automation of platform extensions, integration components (micro-services), integration virtualization and reporting capabilities.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting Credit solutions with the following technologies: .NET (C#, Web Services -WCF and ASMX, ASP.NET, .+); Oracle (PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures, packages, and functions); Oracle Java; Groovy; Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON); XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST,HTML, XPath etc).
- Partnership with Client technical leadership and business analysts to understand business processes and needs and the translation of those into formal functional/technical requirements.
- Creation of data/interface mapping documents, execution of unit tests, code reviews, development integration testing and defect resolution during system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Planning and execution of production launches coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls supporting issues that arise.
- Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents at times orchestrating issue resolution across different teams.
- Solid, proven knowledge of and experience with Microsoft .NET -C#, Web services (WCF and ASMX), ASP.NET, Visual StudioNET + and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in Oracle 11G/12C including PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures, packages, functions.
- Strong knowledge of Web Service standards (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath etc).
- English fluency.
- Experience: 4 Years
Reasons to join us