National Traditional Trade Manager (food division)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
A fast growing company, a manufacturer of home and personal care products, dairy food and snack food is looking for a new team member in the sales department.
The responsibility of the National Traditional Sales Manager (food division) is to support the business objectives by defining and implementing the company commercial strategy.
- Coordinating and controlling the activity of the entire team of 5 Regional Sales Managers; constantly developing, motivating and ensuring the coaching processes for the sales team;
- Ensuring that the clients respect the contractual terms and conditions and also the credit limits established or proposing their modification;
- Proposing and negotiating the entering or stopping the activity of different clients at national level; being in charge with the maintenance of a good relationship with them;
- Elaborating the sales budget for Traditional Trade channel at national level and ensuring that the established objectives are achieved, in accordance with the sales and marketing strategy;
- Creating, monitoring, managing and distributing efficiently the expenses budget for the Traditional Trade channel in order to ensure a balance of the operational costs;
- Defining and distributing the annual / trimestrial / monthly target;
- Collaborating with the Marketing Department in order to implement marketing programs and activities, monitoring the budget allocation and evaluating their efficiency and impact;
- Being in charge, together with the entire team, of the implementation process of the marketing and trade marketing activities;
- Elaborating sales forecasts at national level, establishing the products needed and communicating with the logistics/operational departments in order to assure the required products‘ quantities;
- Collecting and transferring information regarding the competition on the market.
- Proven experience as Traditional Trade Manager, minimum 5 years of professional experience with successful track record in food or beverages companies;
- Knowledge and experience of the traditional trade channel commercial approach, trends, processes and procedures;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Good managerial skills, ability to lead and inspire his team of sales executives according to the approved organisational chart and ensure cross functional team communication (with Key Account Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Planning, etc.) related to distribution, merchandising and promotion;
- Driving’s license;
- Creative, providing solutions based on customer needs;
- The Traditional Trade Manager will report to the National Sales Manager, as per the valid organizational chart.
- 1-2weeks will be here in Bucharest the rest of the month he will be in hole Ro country for supervising our Regional sales Mangers on this Traditional Trade area.
- The possibility to work and develop further in a fast growing company
- To be part of a great international team, where the atmosphere is positive, ambitious and motivating
- Position based in a great office in the heart of Bucharest
- Attractive package, adequate to your efforts and achievements
- Laptop & Mobile phone
- Car company
- Premium Private medical Insurance