Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, germană, franceză, italiană, bulgară, daneză, maghiară, norvegiană, poloneză, slovacă, suedeză
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Ideal candidate should have :
- At least 12 months’ customer service experience working in a similar fast paced environment.
- Ideally educated to secondary level education.
- Business level English & one or more language from - Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish,
- Fully flexible to work 24/7 pattern (further information on rotational shifts can be confirmed)
- Able to quickly develop a rapport with our customers, emergency services over the phone.
- Sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage pressurised situations.
- Previous contact centre experience is preferred but is not essential.
About the Role:
As an Advisor with OnStar you will be involved in inbound customer calls varying from arranging emergency services to helping drivers find their way to an important meeting or their holiday destination. To do this you will be trained to use some of the most advanced technology available.
- Confidence and experience with customer service are a must and world class training will be provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to grow and develop within your role.
- Effectively answer all call types of customer call including emergency and non-emergency calls general enquiries over a 24/7 period.
- Using the latest technology, you will assist drivers and their passengers through all call types; including routing throughout Europe, performing vehicle diagnostics remotely and even providing emergency assistance.
- Analyse the information received from the caller, using accurate decision making and judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion and understanding. You must stay level-headed, professional and patient.
- Lunch vouchers
- Excellent relocation support.
- 20 days plus up to 13 bank holidays
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Team building activities and networking opportunities.
- Competitive bonus incentive.
- Professional and professional development.