We are looking for optimistic, dynamic and multilingual people, just like you!
Open position: Customer Service Advisor
- Knows English (at B2 level) + at least one of the languages: French, German, Dutch or Polish (at C level);
- Knows English + at least one of the languages: Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Swedish, Czech, Slovak, Croatian, Bulgarian (at C level);
- Has very good communication and listening skills;
- Has the ability to navigate a computerized information system.
As a customer service advisor, you will be involved in a variety of inbound customer calls varying from helping drivers to find their way to a specific location to arranging emergency services in certain situations.
What’s in for you:
- We offer a fun, dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Professional and personal development.
- Permanent contract and full-time program.
- Very attractive salary.
- If you are not from Bucharest, we will help you to move here.
If you are interested in working in a multinational company, with great organizational culture, send us your CV at