MULTI-TASKING CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani)
Job brief: For our partner, a well-established and ambitious private Romanian company, which aims to nationally lead the field of data & documents storage, archiving and management solutions, we are searching for a multi-tasking Chief Technology Officer to play a vital role in the tech company’s strategic plan and growth.
In this position, you will communicate with employees, stakeholders, and customers to ensure that the company’s existing systems are appropriately maintained and used, while direction in all technology-related issues in support of information operations is skillfully and creatively provided. Also, strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
Responsibilities: In partnership with the CEO, you are responsible for establishing the company’s technical operations, developing the product, and leading all aspects of the company’s technology development. So, you will:
- Manage development of products in the most cost-effective manner within quality standards
- Oversee production engineering department to attain maximum efficiency in the design and production of legal web-based products
- Direct activities so that products are developed on schedule and within quality standards and cost objectives and meet market demands
- Ensure customer support, inventory and shipping/receiving functions are operating at levels which meet customer requirements and satisfaction
- Review, analyse and approve the department’s operational and project budgets
- Establish financial benchmarks and projections for departments as products and sales increase
- Formulate and recommend operational policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation
- Achieve optimum labour, overhead and material costs
- Evaluate and approve new headcount, hiring, and employee performance
- Drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Proven Leadership Abilities: exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage a team
- A Sense of Responsibility: take on responsibility for the successes and failures
- An Eye for Business Development – experience in communication between developers, customers, and team members
The ideal candidate should also:
- have experience in: System Architecture, Software Project Management, Methodologies, JAVA Programming, SQL / PL/SQL, Database Administration
- have knowledge of technological trends to build strategies and plans
- understand budgets and business-planning
- be able to conduct technological analyses and research
- have proven successful networking approaches
- be fluent in Romanian and English
- possess and prove excellent communication abilities, including public-speaking and presentation skills
- got a problem-solving aptitude.
- Attractive salary package – object of negotiation with our employing partner,
- Various benefits, according to performance,
- Private health care package – TC applies.
By applying to this role, the candidates are asked to accept the completion and signing of the consent regarding the processing of personal data by Activ Recruitment Grup. Also, the candidates are encouraged to apply with a personalised cover letter, in which they emphasize their experience and knowledge, as indicated above.