Monetization Operations Administrator - QA
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are searching for YOU - You are a junior online marketing passionate who really wants to join our team as Monetization Operations Specialist, which means that you will execute Marketing & Monetization promotions and activities on all of its aspects.
The monetization team is responsible for the mass communication to our players, via internal and external channels, and ensure a dynamic, engaging, and rewarding experience for our players.
The team functions in a exciting environment and constantly works towards meeting business goals, optimize sales/promotions and increase customer retention and monetization.
Want to know what exactly you will be doing? Here are some of your regular tasks in normal work-day:
- Responsible for setting up campaigns in the game's Back Office system including messaging assets and pricing configurations
- Responsible for enabling/disabling game features through our internal back-office system
- Sending notifications and ongoing improvement of operations capabilities.
- Involved in Social Media (Facebook) related activities (coupons, ruffles, notifications and more)
Are you our future colleague? We are looking forward to meeting YOU!
- 1+ Years professional experience in QA in online marketing (gaming industry would be an advantage) - knowledge in testing methodology
- English proficiency both spoken and written - a mandatory requirement
- Thorough and detailed oriented with the ability to recognize mistakes and issues (configuration, logic, communication)
- Good time management skills to enable prioritization of workload
- Enthusiastic and creative with the aim to improve yourself and continuously learn;
- Strong computer skills, capable of operate multiple applications and platforms at a time
We rise to the challenge!
You will team-up with an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow your skills with us - through collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry working in our offices around the world.
- Premium and fun work environment in central Bucharest (we have 4 game rooms and we are not afraid to use them)
- Positive environment and happy people (the training sessions, parties, food, cookies & other stuff are helping - for sure!)
- Snacks and refreshments permanently at the your disposal.
- Meal vouchers, Private pension & Healthcare package.
- Yearly bonus plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.