Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
We are recruiting Process Development Engineers.
- Technical University degree (Mechatronics/Mechanics)
- Basic knowledge in telematics technologies and electromechanical integration
- 1 year of work experience on a similar position or in a technical related field
- Very good organizational skills, able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication and decision making skills
- Open-minded and results oriented
- English advanced, French beginner/medium
- Supplier development follow up: planning review, project reporting, conducting supplier meetings
- Follow the development process for different components of the dashboard (infotainment, telematics and other vehicle functions)
- Lead technical meetings with all the suppliers involved in development phase (electrical switches, radio communications, voice recognition, security data transfer)
- Interfacing with different clients managers and specialists (project manager, designer, safety specialist)
- Analyzing validation test results and/or fault reports
- Following up the referencing configuration of hardware and software parts
What we offer: