If you couldn’t find a dream job, it’s time to build it together with us.
Level: Mid-Level/ Senior
- Development of software for automotive system applications
- Development, integration and maintenance of model-based software
- Development of specification for software functions
- Integration, tests and validation of software modules and components
- Definition of model-based software architecture
- Follows automotive software development process and standards
- Collaboration in international project teams, involving also travelling
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology or equivalent education
- Several years of work experience in software development and software engineering
- Experience in MATLAB, Simulink and other code generation-tools as TargetLink or MATLAB Coder (Embedded Coder)
- Good working knowledge of automotive SPICE development is a plus
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- English is mandatory and German language is considered a plus
- Strong communication and team-working skills as well as a high affinity for delivering first-quality engineering services to the customer
- Professional work environment (you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best automotive engineers in the business, . engineers that worked on the winning car in LeMansH race).
- Flexible working hours.
- You will have the possibility to experience our premium cars in our development center from Germany.
- And of course the other regular benefits (medical insurance, meal tickets, etc.)