As part of the Mobile Release Management Teamteam, you will beare responsible for publishing the applications submissions and their deliveryour games to our clientson App Stores.
Within this position, you are a key contact for both HQ and studios all along the project’s life: from taking care of the early steps of the technical setup to actually pressing the release button and then executing live operations.
As a Release Manager, you handle a portfolio of projects on the following topics:
- Discuss, create and share planning for each upcoming version taking into account store-specific deliverables.
- Monitor delivery timings and make sure the plan is respected.
- Handle technical setup: App declaration in the systems, configuration of project’s features (Achievements / Leaderboard / In-App purchases)…and associated files
- Coordination with Line Producers and teams for each update.
- Provide support on certification topics.
- Submit our games on different stores (iOS, Google Play as well as other stores when relevant).
o Gather the required greenlights from each department before submission.
o Upload the new builds and metadata on each backend.
- Be the contact for release topics on iOS, Google Play as well as other platforms, ensure all stakeholders has the right level visibility before and after the roll out.
- Monitor key indicators and give the teams the means to optimize their discover-ability on stores
- Handle the relationship with internal clients
- Manage the team's day-to-day: identifying best practices and implementing new processes.
- Conduct follow-ups on the team's activity, performance, development needs and well-being.
- Report and provide documentation to your remote manager regarding the team's KPIs and overall activity.
- Coach and train newcomers.
- We are looking for someone experienced in using iTunes Connect and the Play Console.
- You ideally have a first experience in management (direct or indirect) and demonstrate leadership skills.
- Release management will put you in contact with several studios around the world. Your English must be fluent and you must have great communication skills both written and verbal.
- To handle the needs of your portfolio's day to day, you will need multitasking, prioritization as well as organizational skills.
- Overall, you need to be able to adapt to new situations, to your interlocutors, be a quick learner, and know how to share your knowledge to the teams you work with.
- Last but not least, you will be in the heart of the mobile business, you will need to be up to date on the latest news and be capable to share key information with the rest of the company.
For this we expect candidates to have an active interest in the mobile industry and it’s ever evolving ecosystem.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its 25 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.