Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer with integrating ads experience, who can carry ideas and concepts through the analysis then develop, test, deploy and support complex software systems.
- Provide technical support for diagnosing and debugging performance and reliability issues;
- Manage software availability, latency, scalability and efficiency;
- Participate in all phases of development (specification, design, development and bug fixing);
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Thinks strategically and plans tactically;
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies and their capabilities and shares these advancements with other teams members;
- Think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations;
- Integrate software modules into products;
- Work well in a team environment and collaborates with others across all skill levels;
You should have:
- + 2 experience in Android SDK, Google Play Services, Google Play In-App Purchases (Billing);
- Previous experience in iOS and game engines (Unity, Unreal);
- Previous experience integrating Ads into mobile applications (AdMob, Facebook, etc.);
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented (OO) analysis and design principles as well as demonstrated proficiency in OO development;
- Knowledge of Ads SDKs, APIs, notifications, social platforms, etc.;
- Knowledge of algorithms and advanced data structures;
- Excellent analytical and logical skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and good communication skills;
Got these? Even better:
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Math/Engineering or equivalent experience;
- A passion for mobile technology and innovative problem solving.
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus;
- Open minded culture that rewards collaboration and reaching performance together
- Motivating salary plus private medical insurance package (in partnership with Sanador)
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym with personal trainers and various facilities and classes (kickboxing, aerobic, Zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX)
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
Playwing is owned by the founders of Ubisoft and is dedicated to bringing high-value propositions to gamers, game publishers, phone manufacturers and advertisers.