Mobile Core Network Software Developer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
This is a software developer/architect position that involves design and architecture of mobile core network solutions (4G and 5G) including on premise and cloud components. In this role, you will be working with developers, architects and product management to design and/or develop software for our 4G and 5G core network solutions.
- At least 4 years of hands-on development experience
- Experience/Knowledge in at least three of the following technical areas is also required:
- Object oriented design and methodologies
- Microservices and cloud native applications design.
- Experience in Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience developing or designing cloud based services (. SaaS, PaaS)
- Knowledge and development background in web services, or web based technologies.
- Experience with LTE/5G technologies.
- Experience developing or designing highly available/redundant software.
- Experience developing or designing telecommunications software.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities.
- Knowledge of software development methodology, build tools and product life cycle; experience in agile development is a plus.
- Excellent team skills, can-do attitude, focus on quality.
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalentMasters degree is a plus, but is not required