Students in their final year of bachelor's studies, graduates or equivalent industry experience (Computer Science/Computer Engineering).
- + years of professional experience as a native iOS/Objective-C developer, or 1+ years as personal projects or freelancing- Very good knowledge of essential programming concepts, algorithms and data structures of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Solid understanding of iOS architecture, design patters and Apple guidelines
- Familiar with communicating with back-end systems and parsing JSON feeds
- Experience with AutoLayout, UIKit & AVKit
- Problem solving attitude and flexibility
- Interested in innovative ideas and technologies
Considered an advantage any of the following:
- Previous experience with video streaming and basic authentication protocols
- Source code management (GIT)·
- Experience working with a ticketing system such as JIRA
- Familiar with code signings and app submission process
- Experience with multi-region & localised apps
- Previously worked on Universal apps (iPhone + iPad)
Responsible for the development of mobile applications on iOS
Ensuring the quality and timely delivery of the projects
Maintain already developed applications in the company’s portfolio
Flexible working schedule
Professional working environment
You will have the opportunity to contribute to original and competitive products. A young and passionate team will offer you support and leadership
Mobile and Web Development.
The team holds more than a decade of experience with outsourcing projects, enjoying a close partnership with customers from various countries. The company is also a successful and independent mobile apps publisher on the App Store and Google Play, addressing world wide markets.
At Pronetis you will find a team with entrepreneurial spirit, where collaboration and individual development are key to success!
Please visit our websites to learn more.