Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
We are looking for a mobile app developer responsible for development of applications in educational field.
The mobile application will have an AR component and will be integrated with back-end services.
You need to be committed to find the best solutions for complex technical challenges.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Integrate software components so we can deliver an AR platform to our community;
- Requirements gathering, architecture, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance mobile applications;
- High ownership, drive quality and maintain application stability;
- Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time;
- Contribute as a part of our dynamic and interactive team in the development of our new Mobile Apps;
- Collaborate closely with other developers, designers, managers and executives to define, design and ship new features;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Familiarity with platform-specific APIs and UI/UX guidelines (iOS, Android);
- Alternatively knowledge in any of Java/Kotlin, Swift/Objective-C or C#;
- Experience with Unity or other platform for AR software development is a plus;
- Experience developing mobile applications using the Xamarin framework (Forms and/or Native) is a plus;
- Knowledge of REST, JSON, XML/XSLT, Regex;
- Knowledge of software versioning (Git);
- Experience working within an agile software development system;
- A keen interest in technical details and a drive to get things working;
- An understanding of software architecture and interdependencies of networked hardware;
- A positive attitude, with a self-starter attitude, pro-active and open communication;