MNO Product Compliance Expert
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The MNO Product Compliance Expert lead position is a key technical leadership position for HARMAN Connected Car programs to ensure country specific MNO certifications in time and quality. This position requires a broad background in radio frequency technologies such like cellular technology, Bluetooth, WiFi and related activities to get MNO certifications.
- Responsible for MNO certifications in time, budget and quality by managing related documentation and test requirement
- Where applicable, map MNO, HARMAN and customer specifications to create final test specification
- Collaborate with MNO, Local Representatives, engineering and test teams to ensure that product requirements are feasible, clear, complete, and testable to get MNO certifications
- Master degree in Engineering or related field and
- Broad technical background with general knowledge of cellular technology, Bluetooth, WiFi and automotive requirements
- Practical experience in related areas such as MNO certification processes
- Extraordinary oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders.
- Experience in managing external and internal vendors/partners
- Experience in working with the technology industry or automotive industry
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- 2 years of experience MNO certifications or comparable discipline
- Knowledge in inter-process communication, threading;
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Very good English knowledge both written and verbal.
- Willingness to work in an office.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- There will be occasional travel required to sync with the project necessities.
- Proactivity and good communication skills
- Excellent task and time management
- Attention to detail and “can do” attitude
- Highly organized and multitasking
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Analytical & critical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
What we offer:
- An international team working with the world's largest automotive manufacturers
- Access to Harman University for extensive technical trainings
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Medical subscription
- State of the art new office easily accessible by city transportation
- Fitness discounts
- and much more...