If you want to...
Be part of a team where your opinion and knowledge are valued and highly appreciated
Contribute to "from scratch projects", design and implement new ways of doing
this is the job for you.
From this MIS position, you'll be:
Responsible for delivery of management accounting data (contribution margin scheme) for both local reporting (Controlling, Raiffeisen Bank Romania Board, business lines) and group reporting (Raiffeisen Bank International Controlling).
You'll also be:
Accountable for managing MIS applications, like OFSAA, CPA or GCPP.
● Maintain various mapping and parameters in order to ensure data quality and completeness in MIS applications. Also, perform periodic audits over mappings file in order to ensure the accuracy and updated information
● Perform periodic checks over standard procedures in order to ensure that they are aligned with business line and reporting needs, and address the issues by raising incidents towards local or group IT
● Support the roll-out of new releases for various application to the production environment by testing in UAT environment and validating the result before the effective roll-out
● Ensure the completeness and accuracy of reported data in line with Raiffeisen Bank International standards
● Defines and contributes to data and data quality standards, controls, procedures, and documentation. Identifies areas for data quality improvement and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction
● Responsibility over correct implementation in MIS application of business definitions, computing methods for both exercises (actual and budget)
● Work with project managers, business owners, Subject matter experts, BSAs and DWH developers to execute projects/deliverables within assigned timeline
● Participate in the process of improving data quality: defines, implements, tests and improve checks for data quality in order to ensure the required data quality for reporting purposes
● Fulfill any request in direct relation to his/her activity and work, received from hierarchically superior which does not breach current legislation
Provides input/insight and offers clarifications, if needed, regarding the following functions:
● Methods of computations implemented in MIS applications
● Monthly results reported to various stakeholders. The information provided may be: month on month analysis, method of computation for various indicators, details regarding various deals, adjustments made in month, etc.
4. Contributes and provides necessary support in defining MIS environment architecture and design, in order to ensure highly trusted and efficient platforms for management data.
Job Specific Competencies:
Education: Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent
Experience as a MIS analyst:
● Advanced SQL knowledge, being able to develop medium/high difficulty scripts
● Advanced Excel knowledge
● Experience in working with Business Intelligence tools such as QlikView, Tableau, Cognos, Power BI, Business Objects - nice to have
● Knowledge of architectural & implementation aspects for Data Warehousing & BI applications
● Financial services experience: understanding banking process and how they are modeled in various systems
Strong knowledge and extensive practical experience in using the necessary/relevant tools, particularly:
● PLSql platform, Jenkins, etc.
● Physical Data Modeling tools (optional)
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, can effectively synthesize, visualize, and present ideas and results.
We strongly believe that benefits are more than the salary you receive for doing your job properly. That's why we have a wide range of rewards, that cover your learning and training, health, private pension and lifestyle needs.