About the job
The Middleware Integration Developer is responsible for design and development of integration solutions that connect internal and external clients to back end systems and services. The developer partners with software development teams and business liaisons to understand the elicited software requirements to ensure the operations of the integration services are created and maintained in a consistent, logical, error-free, and optimal manner.
As part of the team you will:
- Design and develop integration solutions for different applications on heterogeneous platforms that are built with .Net, Java, CORBA, etc;
- Identify and develop common integration frameworks to aid development and production support;
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues;
- Resolve interoperability issues across applications;
- Work with partner applications, analysis and QA teams.
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker, Power Informatica, IIB 10+, IBM API Connect, Spring Framework solutions, Java 8+;
- Analyze, design, develop and test integration technologies (webservices, APIs, queueing/messaging communication, ETL);
- Working knowledge and experience with at least one programing language: Java 8+/Kotlin, Python, ESQL, C/C#, JS, etc;
- Working knowledge with UNIX/Windows environments;
- Working knowledge with FTP/SFTP Servers, GIT, JIRA/ALM;
- Extensive knowledge of web services – SOAP, REST and related aspects like WSDL, schemas swagger files, Open APIRAML, messages Queues etc;
- Provide timely resolution for integration-related production issues, including root cause analysis and follow the change management procedures and policies;
- Understand integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices;
- Ability to learn new technical concepts and software languages;
- Is a team player; is independent worker and proactively seeks to innovate;
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills;
- SQL knowledge is an advantage (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, etc.) or/and non SQL: elastic search, MongoDB, Cassandra;
- Knowledge of caching solutions like Redis, couchDB, etc; or cloud technologies like aws, azure, etc is an advantage;
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, support multiple projects simultaneously, and execute on assigned deliverables with minimal hand-holding;
- Very Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter expects (SME);
- Comfortable with agile and iterative methodologies.
Sounds challenging? We have some extra benefits for you:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose (in Romania) couple of days per week;
- Dedicated employee phone subscription;
- Annual Company Bonus;
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel;
- Meal Tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Private Life Insurance.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
After you apply, if your profile fits our needs, we will contact you shortly for an online interview.
We are currently conducting our recruitment processes online, which means that your interviews will be done from the safety of your home.