Middle SEO Content Analyst
- Minimum 2 years experience in an SEO related role
- Good understanding of SEO best practices and how content can support SEO while not losing sight of how to engage and convert users
- Excellent English and strong communication skills, any other language will be a plus
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster tools, Google Keyword Planner
- Experience with SemRush, Search Metrics or similar tools a plus
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS and Wordpress is a plus
As a Middle SEO content analyst you will be part of the SEO team and your main responsibilities will include:
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing including extensive keyword research to identify opportunities and increase current ranks
- Competitor research to find content gaps
- Develop and monitor content tests
- Apply SEO best practices for on-page content optimizations to drive user engagement and topical relevancy
- Audit, develop, analyze and report SEO content performance via Analytics
- Work closely with copywriters to implement content changes.
A unique opportunity to vastly expand upon your knowledge of and experience with SEO
- Be part of an awesome company made out of highly knowledgeable individuals that you can learn lots from
- An environment that encourages learning and development
- A relaxed but professional working environment
- Free coffee and water
- Flexible timetable
Please note: This role is about identifying content amends, or new content for a copywriter to write.
Only candidates with relevant SEO content research experience that meet the requirements will be contacted.