Middle/Senior Developer COBOL
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Part of the standard supervision of the Crédit du Nord Repository (Tiers, Contracts, Tariffs, Products, Bank Structure, Nomenclature, Authorizations, User Management) you will be in involved in:
- The “CHANGE” activities: evolutive maintenance and projects;
- The “RUN” activities: batch incident monitoring, production monitoring, quality of service, corrective maintenance;
The functional area is extremely vast. The Repository is the “heart” of the bank and therefore it is at the center of all the application developments within Crédit du Nord. It holds information related to all areas of business: private individuals, professionals, companies, regulatory projects.
- Be in charge of release to production of developments;
- Write code, unit tests and integration tests;
- Perform code review for the juniors in the team, unit test and integration test audit;
- Write technical specs and proof-read the technical documentation made by the junior team.
- Trips to Paris for knowledge transfer and periodically for activity monitoring;
- On-call Mo-Fr 6:00-9:00 CET, 9:00-18:00 CET, 18:00-24:00 CET;
- On-call Sa 8:00-17:00 CET.
- Good knowlegde in COBOL (DB2, IDMS, JCL, Cobol, VSAM, File-Aid, CICS, Ctrl-M, Expediter, MVS/CICS/zos/TSO) and Endevor;
- Experience with Jump (or ticketing notions), Quality Center;
We also value:
- French speaker or be willing to learn and use French in the day-to-day activity;
- Autonomy, leadership, driver attitude;
- Client service-oriented;
- Open-minded, curiosity, going the extra mile;
- Willingness to work in Agile mode;
- Rigorous and adaptable.