▪ working knowledge with Thingworx and IOT Support platform – preferred
▪ working knowledge of GE Proficy Plant Application MES system - huge plus, not mandatory ▪ advanced in MSQL – mandatory
▪ advance English – mandatory in both communication and writing
▪ familiar with .NET , HTML5, jQuery, React, DevExtreme, Kendo widgets
▪ able to showcase own developed HTML 5 projects
▪ able to work on a flexible schedule
▪ good PM skills, would need to manage the project in some cases
▪ customer oriented;
▪ communications skills
▪ some travel will be involved to our facilities in EU, US, Asia
We are deploying a commercial solution to address the need to enable, in a unified manner, the aggregation and presentation of manufacturing site defined supported data (KPI Data, in Process, and Output Measures) critical to the operations with delivery across a variety of flexible presentation medium . Large Screen displays, mobile devices and PC’s.
Support development and deployment of the solution to the manufacturing sites, this includes technical configuration of the Thingworx platform and configuration of the data sources: in Proficy Plant Applications, Proficy MSSQL DB, Webservices, connectivity to MSSQL or Oracle local DB.
Candidate will receive training on current development package and deployment methodologies, would need to be able to execute deployments independently and support Business Acceptance Testing executed by site end users.
Will provide Level 3 support on production issues for existing sites
Will work on development of new Thingworx packages and change requests
May support existing reporting tool outside Thingworx