Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Cegeka is a leading IT company that provides high quality solutions to its customers. We always strive for a customized solution - the best match for the client to achieve one's goals. We also look for this match in you. Competence and character are essential for us, in addition to experience and ambitions. Cegeka invests continuously in your career to ensure that you can realize your highest potential.
We are looking for a .NET software developer to join our development team in Cegeka. The projects are all of them, high-performance, high-security web-based solutions with a strong customer needs orientation.
The technological stack is: AngularJS or on frontend and as backend. Development is done in .NET , using C# as programming language, MSSQL database and NoSql database (depending on the project). All our projects will be developed using DDD methodology and TDD as development approach.
We are using Agile SCRUM.
Doing SCRUM in a distributed team has its challenges, but we feel it was a good move and we’re looking forward to sharing our experiences.
The main advantages of using SCRUM is that we have a framework that helps us keep things structured, the team decides how much they will build in a given period of time (Sprint) and they can change a lot of things through the means of retrospective.
What you need to do:
- Be a good software developer
- Actively participate at agile scrum ceremonies
- Shape the functional requirements for the product (during backlog grooming)
- Learn new stuff and new architecture
- Be a team player
What you need to know:
- Good OOP, algorithms and data structures.
- C# - this is our primary programming language.
- Rest Services (ASP.NET Web API )
- Agular JS or
- Entity Framework
- Relational database design.
- Knowledge about DDD is a plus.
- SOAP/WCF is a plus
- General knowledge of software development practices
- Fluent English; you’ll be using it daily in video conferences
What you need to be:
- Graduate of Computer Science/ Cybernetics/ Information Technology/ Electronics College
- Willing to work as part of a team of developers, using SCRUM methodology
- Learning oriented person
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, guildes, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/ Crum/ Kanban, coding oriented_TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (teambuilding, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (darts, board games, X-box, Ping-Pong)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots
- Programming events (.NET nocturnes, JAVA nocturnes, etc., internal programming events to learn XP practices like TDD & Pair programming)