As a full-stack Java developer you will be part of a team of experienced software developers and enrich our test driven product development.
Your programming language is Java and you accept the challenge to constantly enhance and optimize our proven fin-tech solutions for major banks and corporate in the cloud or on-premise.
With up-to-date architectures and refactoring you will make contribute to our bullet and future proof software.
• You hold a degree in computer science (university or college) and you have already gained general experience as a software developer with respect to application development;
• Experience in web-based software development;
• You are well versed in Java;
• Good understanding of Software Architectures, Design-Patterns and Refactoring;
• Experience with GIT and Continuous Integration based on Hudson / Jenkins;
• You have a good knowledge of databases (ideally Oracle) as well as a good grasp of SQL;
• You are passionate about Performance, Scalability and Security of Web based Applications in the cloud;
• You always write tests and are agile so are we.
What to expect:
• ever changing and challenging projects within a creative and innovative environment at our office in Bucharest;
• small, effective and friendly teams;
• modern Office.
- We would like to accept Home Office only in exceptional circumstances as we want to form a real team with good collaboration among each other. Therefore we think it’s best to work together in an office at defined working times;
- We would like to define a core working time where we expect everybody to be in the office. There is only 1h timeshift Berlin-Bucharest so this should coincide with the core working time for the Berlin team;
- For onboarding new Romanian team members I think everybody should accept to join us in Berlin for at least one month. Occasional trips to Berlin or Hamburg should be part of the agreement;
- Dependent on team size we should have in mind to have a local team leader later on who is responsible for the Romanian team.