Who are we looking for?
Are you looking for a new challenge? You have the opportunity to join Cluj’s most skilled and biggest DevOps team. We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with passion for Linux, automation and Continuous Integration/Delivery. Sharing knowledge and close collaboration between teams and working cross functionally with Dev&QA is our culture.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and work with: Docker, Openstack private cloud, Consul, Ruxit (Dynatrace), Graylog, Ansible, Icinga, Pandora, Grafana, ELK, Gitlab, , Jenkins, Atlassian suite (Jira, Bamboo, Stash, Confluence), Groovy, Python, Bash, RedHat, Java, Postgres & MariaDB clusters, Mongodb, Wildfly, Tomcat, Maven, Sonar, Artifactory, Nginx
- Manage Docker images and containers
- Manage Linux instances and environments
- Implement monitoring scripts and integrate different systems
- Be transparent and responsible, communicate often, be an excellent team player, promote a DevOps mindset across teams and work in a collaborative environment
- Work with local and remote development teams with a DevOps oriented mindset
Match your skills:
- Very good understanding of Linux systems
- Contribute to and maintain system standards
- Research and recommend solutions, and where possible automate approaches for project tasks
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues
- Web servers knowledge (Nginx, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server)
- Experience with system virtualisation (VMware, Xen, kvm)
- Good scripting knowledge (Bash, Python)
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- System and application monitoring implementation
- General experience in network administration (TCP/UDP, DHCP, DNS, routing, firewall, load balancing)
- General database knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Assist and support colleagues with their tasks
- Possess a desire to learn new technologies at an operational level and share knowledge with the team
Willing to develop:
- Cloud experience (AWS, Openstack, Google Cloud)
- Docker experience (building and orchestrating)
- Scripting experience (Groovy, Perl)
- Development knowledge (Java, Frontend frameworks)
You will be the next person to join the Accesa DevOps team which is currently composed of 15+ people with various seniority level, working on a total of 17+ projects for both external customers and internal projects. Our focus is on the DevOps mindset which consists of continuous improvement, collaboration and efficient communication between all teams and stakeholders involved.
About the projects:
The DevOps team covers all services from application support & implementing CI+CD workflows to new architecture infrastructure design and implementation.
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments