Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Would you like to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, working with cutting-edge technologies (involving Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Blockchain or Cloud), in an agile environment?
Would you like to work on extremely interesting and challenging business projects across different industry areas?
We are looking for Mobile iOS Developers and Mobile Architects to help us bring the Digital Transformation Era to our clients.
- Naturally Curious personality, always challenging what cannot supposedly be accomplished
- Organized mind, focused on delivering in time and quality
- Great team player, focused on enabling and helping the people around him
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge with his colleagues
- 4+ years of experience as a iOS developer
- General Computer Science and Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience in creating clean and iOS native User Interfaces, using Apple Guidelines and UIKit, Storyboards, Autolayout
- Memory Management in iOS (ARC)
- Mobile Databases like CoreData (CRUD operations with CoreData) or other alternatives
- Experience building Business Apps (either Business to Employee, Business to Customer or Business to Business)
- Communications with using Networking/Backends
- Experience in working with large back-end systems: (REST or SOAP)
- Tools for bug-tracking (JIRA, etc), development (XCode, etc), project management (AGILE, etc), source code management (GIT, etc.)
- Experience in Debugging issues
- Experience in Profiling mobile apps for performance, memory consumption, etc.
- Used to writing Documentation
- Strong SWIFT or Objective C experience, proven in large projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Leading teams and Coaching Experience
Awesome if you know:
- Building UI with Stack Views, IB Inspectable/IBDesignable custom views
- CoreData: FetchResultsControllers, CoreData Concurrency
- Experience in parsing large data structures from one format to another
- Software Architecture skills: large data structures transformations, Secure Login systems, Secure communications
- Experience with unit tests, integration tests and functional tests.
- Experience with Continuous Integration system such as Jenkins or another CI
- Backend architecting/development experience in any environments
If you believe you can help us in implementing new technologies and you are willing to join us, please apply.