Mid-Senior DevOps Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Fortech is looking to add a Mid-Senior DevOps Engineer to one of its offices in Cluj-Napoca or Brasov.
In this role, you will be involved in delivering and supporting from development through production the multi-functional software components of an electric bike. Main use cases of the entire suite feature navigation & routing, fitness, tourism, riding activity statistics. The online portal and the mobile apps, together with the ebike onboard computer can all connect to shared Java back-end services, which must ensure proper synchronization, security, multiple device lines compatibility, scalability and performance.
In a nutshell, you will contribute to improving the live performance of a product that promotes an active and healthy lifestyle and eco-friendly mobility.
Our teams are self-organizing and following agile principles and methodologies. You will be working directly with our Product Owners and stakeholders from our client in Germany.
- Contribute to deployment and configuration of new software components releases
- Contribute to building a secure, resilient and scalable infrastructure for the software components of the product
- Design and implement adjustments of the continuous delivery pipelines, including continuous integration, continuous delivery and automated environment provisioning
- Configure, deploy and maintain internal tools used in Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines (Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, Splunk .)
- Perform system monitoring & alerting (development through production environments), verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources and software components, reviewing system and application logs
- Design and implement a backup and recovery strategy
- Provide on-call support duties for application servers (if requested)
- Identify sources of manual work related to on-boarding new components from inception to CI/CD pipeline and strive to automate as much as possible
- Interact, develop, and communicate with groups on all levels of the project team; work with development, QA, architecture and project management teams to streamline the build-deploy-test cycle
- Promote a mindset of ‘everything as a service’, self-service for the team
- Adjust to constant business changes, which include evolving goals, strategies, new requirements, and emerging technologies
- Strong knowledge of Linux administration/engineering
- Experience with web and application servers – installing, configuring, troubleshooting and securing against known vulnerabilities (Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat, Apache Proxy etc.)
- Proven work-experience with configuration management systems and deployment automation tools (Jenkins Pipelines, Ansible etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of scripting technologies: Shell, Bash, Perl, Batch, Python
- Familiarity with SDLC and automated software testing
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Familiarity with load balancing solutions, firewalls, proxy servers, APIs gateways etc.
- Experience working with RESTfull Services
- Experience in using Maven/Gradle as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts; experience with Git repository tools
- Basic Oracle DBA knowledge
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (a background in network administration or engineering would be helpful)
- Experience working with multiple teams in an Agile setup
- A willingness to learn new technologies and a spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- Good command of English
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing and managing virtualized environments, including networking and security
- Implementation and configuration of monitoring tools (. Splunk, Nagios, ELK)
- Proven experience of a cloud-based solution – compute, storage, networking
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer a competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.