Detalii loc de munca
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET Core programming languages and frameworks with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, debug and refactor code to improve existing software.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 3-5 years proven experience as a .NET Developer.
- Familiarity with .NetCore (latest version), MVC, Entity, Xamarin.
- Other tools or methodologies used:
- Rest API/RAML/Open API ( swagger),
- CI & CD, - TestFramework: NUnit, Visual Studio, automated tests, Git Design pattern,
- Qualitycheck: SonarCube.
- Agile methodology and using task estimation.
- Pre-analysis skills to clarify the user stories & good level of communication expected.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Accessible and friendly working environment (The Bridge building – Grozavesti area)
- Life and health insurance
- Share purchase plan
- Profit participation plan
- Benefit online platform
- Between 21 & 24 days of leave depending on your seniority leave
- Referral bonus
- French courses
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.