Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Create new software and maintain existing applications according to technical specifications, internal compliance program standards and best programming practices.
Activities / Responsibilities:
Design, develop, deploy, and maintain database and ETL solutions
- Integrate source data into an enterprise data warehouse, create data marts for end user reporting, and provide data for application use.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality and integrity of project deliverables.
- Create/Contribute to technical design specification.
- Analyze and improve existing solutions; performance improvement for database objects;
- Develop and execute unit and system tests of software.
- Enhance source control procedures and programming standards.
- Participate in discussions with people from business.
- Create and maintain reports for authorities and internal purposes.
- Create and maintain system documentation.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minim 3 years of experience in working with SQL Server 2012 and above
- Good Knowledge and work experience in TSQL, C#
- Design patterns
- MS SQL Reporting Services, MS SQL Integration Services
- Web technologies (ASP.NET, ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET Dynamic Data, Data Services) will be considered a plus
- Web server architecture (IIS
- Good command of English language (both speaking and writing)
- Flexible and able to work under pressure as member of a team
- Team work experience
- Ability to assimilate new knowledge and technologies and to understand the life cycle of a project
- Strong analytical skills and business logic
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Customer service oriented
- Good communicator
- Banking experience is a plus