Java Software Engineer (f/m)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic developer to join our team to build the latest features to be used by organizations around the world. As a Mambu software engineer, you’ll be responsible for the development of critical new features, enhancing our APIs and working on the development of both native Android and hybrid web apps. We have an exciting roadmap of new features and technical challenges ahead and need someone with the skills and experience to keep up with our fast-paced environment.
- Develop the latest features for our flagship product
- Work on the complete stack: from back-end to front-end and all the testing in between
- Implement new APIs for our developer community and partners
- Work with QA and Support to diagnose and solve technical customer problems
- Work with a fast-paced agile team in a collaborative environment to solve challenging problems
You need to have:
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related
- 2-4 years experience working in Java in real-world projects
- Experience with SQL, CSS, HTML, jUnit Testing, Eclipse
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We hope you have:
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) teams
- Experience in web application development
- An eye for good interface design, layout and usability
- Familiarity with basic financial terminology and accounting methods
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets, free drinks and fruits
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Paid certifications
- Your brand new iMac
- A beautiful, bright, central office with ping-pong and foosball table
- Private health insurance
- Pre-paid parking at Palas or Moldova
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.