Our client is a UK start-up built from an idea and solution made in Romania, with an international team with the core development done in Bucharest, Romania and commercial office in London, led by senior experts in the field. Their solution, is a unique Software-as-a- Service solution dedicated to Pharmaceutical companies. They work with large global Pharma companies in Central and Eastern Europe and are expanding to Western Europe. Their ambition is to be a global champion in their niche.
As a Mid Level Front-end Engineer, you will join a small group of engineers developing and
architecting features for our company’s SaaS product currently serving pharmaceutical
companies in Central & Eastern Europe. You are not constrained to particular technologies and
are eager to learn new things to overcome anything that stands in the way of delivering value to
our customers. You are someone who's interested in joining a small agile startup and who
dreads at the sound of working for a big multinational corporation. Your favorite movie is The
Social Network and you’ve always dreamt of starting Facebook but the Mark guy beat you to it.
● College graduate: You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
○ you have at least 2 years minimum experience with frontend development on
enterprise projects or bigger projects.
○ (optional) you have some personal projects that you are proud
● Programming savvy:
○ you know at least 1-2 web frameworks: React, AngularJs, Angular, and are
proficient in at least 1 (preferable Angular or AngularJS but not necessary). You
love technology, and you want to learn more.
○ you have experience with source control (preferably git)
○ (big plus) experience working with Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, etc..);
○ (big plus) experience using Docker
● Agile and flexible: Startup are fast and unpredictable; you know how to work in an Agile
work environment, and how to use Agile methods to develop software. You can switch
between multiple projects at the same time and know how to prioritize your own work.
● Strong interpersonal skills: you are a great communicator. You are comfortable
interacting with all members of the team including CEO, CTO, other devs, QA, project
managers. You provide visibility into your work and are not afraid to raise concerns
when you ways of improvement
● Work with the CTO and the development team to implement features for the company’s
● Write code to turn mockups and designs into interactive and responsive experiences for
use across platforms (with emphasis on iPAD)
● Collaborate with backend engineers to integrate APIs into the product
● Collaborate with QA team to define and maintain thorough test plans for all the products
Location : Bucharest