Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Why should you join us?
Why should you join us?
We are looking for a System Administrator responsible for providing operational assistance and support for METRO Group servers, operating systems and related infrastructure services such as storage and backup.
Responsibilities include building, installing and configuration of Windows OS based physical and virtual servers, patching and performance tuning.
What we’re looking for?
- Operation of hardware equipment HP ProLiant servers, NetApp and EMC storage systems
- Configure, deploy and managing VMware vSphere server infrastructure
- Configure, deploy and support Windows OS based servers
- Installing, configuring, managing and operating Backup servers (Veeam, Simpana Commvault)
- Configuring and managing Storage Systems (NetApp, EMC DataDomains, SAN switches etc.)
- Control server’s components status by monitoring all systems alerts and taking appropriate actions
- Performs regular system maintenance, hardware and software upgrades, physical to virtual migrations and performance tuning
- Troubleshoot problems reported by Local IT organization by analyzing and isolating issues, utilizing all available resources (knowledge bases, online resources, etc.) to ensure timely resolution of server issues
- Handling calls with external providers in order to solve production issues
- Provides installation support for new applications and software releases
- Develops operating procedures for system administration activities including system monitoring, performance tuning, backup & recovery, server architecture design and system maintenance
- Planning and executing patch and service pack management, virus signature and engine updates including testing, deployment staging and documentation. Install, maintain and manage WSUS and other servers for automated updates
- Document system configuration, processes and procedures
- Make recommendations for future upgrades and server hardware capacity recommendations
- Interfaces with Network Engineers, Database Administrators and DevOps teams to optimize systems usage and configuration
- Actively participates in project planning to ensure timely and successful completion of projects assigned to ISS team
- Provides technical knowledge and recommendations to staff members as required
- Provide on-call 24 x 7 support on a rotating basis
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Experience with servers and storages hardware equipment.
- Experience with VMWare vSphere
- Experience with, Windows Serverand Linux.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Experience with Powershell scripting & automation tools.
- Experience back-up technologies: VEEAM, Simpana Commvault.
- Familiar with SAN technology NetApp DataDomain, SAN switches.
- Good experience with network infrastructure services and protocols TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Firewall, Proxy.
- Will be considered a plus IT certifications (. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert MCSE).
- Good communication and time management skills
- Able to prioritize topics according to requests and resources
- Proactive, results-oriented, problem solving skills
- Familiar with AGILE framework, proactive and customer oriented
- Ability to work in international teams
- Very good spoken and written English skills
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Medical subscription and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
- Free account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.