You will be in charge of the CRM technical side.
Getting requirements from the business and suggest solutions to implement those the best way inside the CRM. We are mainly focused today on the Sales (Opportunity, Lead, Account, Contacts) and Marketing (Campaign, Marketing Lists) module of the CRM. For the improvement of the usage of the Marketing, we started to use the ClickDimensions solution which is completely integrated (newsletters, surveys, campaign automation), we are releasing small work packages for improving our employees' satisfaction.
You will have the opportunity to get a big picture of the overall BearingPoint IT landscape and be part of integrating new IT systems.
If you want to be autonomous and strongly improve your CRM knowledge and capabilities this position is for you. Finally, we will focus on your technical personal development by getting Dynamics 365 Microsoft Certifications.
Work repartition (short & middle term)
- 35 %: operation & monitoring & maintenance (various support to users, checking if everything run smoothly and minor bug fixes);
- 50 %: on-going projects + future projects to handle and manage from A to Z from the technical perspective;
- 15% : enhancement and improvements of the current functionalities / development / deployment process;
Technical skills required:
- Minimum 2-3 years of Dynamics CRM experience (with at least 1 or 2 with CRM Online);
- Strong knowledge with the Sales and Marketing modules of the CRM;
- Being familiar with VSTS functionalities (Git code versioning, Build/Release definitions);
- Minimum 1-year experience with the ClickDimension solution integrated with the CRM (Email, Surveys, Campaign automation);
*Above skills will be tested
Non-technical skills needed:
- Fluent English speaker (to work with French);
- Retrieve feedbacks and convert them into solutions for the end users;
- Proactive & autonomous but good abilities to sum-up & rise alerts;
- Ability to work remote;
- Not afraid to go outside the comfort zone;
- Accept foreign Business trips once every 1-2 months (Germany/France);
Nice to have:
- PowerShell skills (used to improve the VSTS process for the development/deployment);
- Any other IT language;
- API management and usage;
- French language;
Attractive compensation package:
Health and Well-being:
Personal and professional development: