Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Strada Izvor, București
You will be in charge of the CRM technical side.
Getting requirements from the business and suggest solutions to implement those the best way inside the CRM. We are mainly focused today on the Sales (Opportunity, Lead, Account, Contacts) and Marketing (Campaign, Marketing Lists) module of the CRM. For the improvment of the usage of the Marketing, we started to use the ClickDimensions solution which is completely integrated (newsletters, surveys, campaign automation), we are releasing small work packages for improving our employees satisfaction.
You will have the opportunity to get a big picture of the overall Bearingpoint IT landscape and be part of integrating new IT systems.
If you want to be autonomous and strongly improve your CRM knowledge and capabilities this position is for you. Finally, we will focus on your technical personal development by getting Dynamics 365 Microsoft Certifications.
Work repartition (short & middle term)
- 35% : operation & monitoring & maintenance (various support to users, checking if everything run smoothly and minor bug fixes)
- 50% : on-going projects + future projects to handle and manage from A to Z from the technical perspective
- 15% : enhancement and improvements of the current functionalities / development / deployment process
Technical skills required:
- Minimum 2-3 years of Dynamics CRM experience (with at least 1 or 2 with CRM Online):
- Strong knowledge with the Sales and the Marketing modules of the CRM
- Being familiar with VSTS functionalities (Git code versioning, Build/Release definitions)
- Minimum 1 year experience with the ClickDimension solution integrated with the CRM (Email, Surveys, Campaign automation)
*Above skills will be tested
Non-technical skills needed:
- Fluent English speaker (to work with French)
- Retrieve feedbacks and convert them into solutions for the end users
- Proactive & autonomous but good abilities to sum-up & rise alerts
- Ability to work remote
- Not afraid to go outside comfort zone
- Accept foreign Business trips once every 1-2 months (Germany/France)
Nice to have:
- PowerShell skills (used to improve the VSTS process for the development/deployment)
- Any other IT language
- API management and usage
- French language
We offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- A motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, Christmas and Easter Bonuses, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!