Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Iași, Constanța, Piatra Neamț, Pitești, Sibiu, Oradea, Craiova, Galați, Slatina, Bacău, Timișoara
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 411 000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you are smart, goal oriented, a good team player and have:
- Experience with development of MS Dynamics CRM applications using Visual Studio;
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM SDK, Tools and Processes;
- Experience with .NET Development (C#, OOP);
- Continuous integration experience using MS Team Foundation Server/Team Foundation Services - nice to have;
- Testing experience (unit testing, mocking - Microsoft Fakes/Moq/Nsubstitute) – nice to have;
- A good understanding of Agile development practices - nice to have.
Our future colleague will:
- Implement Dynamics CRM smart solutions based on in-house developed state-of-the-art framework;
- Play an active role in all phases of the development life cycle;
- Ensure all components are bug free (unit testing, mocking);
- Enjoy an active collaboration with our team of experienced CRM Developers;
- Assist in integration with other systems/services;
- Contribute to designing and developing of CRM solutions in accordance with best practice of the industry and specific client requirements;
- Communicate mainly in English, teaming with colleagues across Europe.
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.