Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
- What we want:
We are looking for an experienced M&A Analyst to assist us with the implementation of our expansion strategy. The ideal candidate should have strong skills in financial modeling and a good orientation in accounting and finance areas.
- What we offer:
- A business environment that will accelerate the growth of your skills and professional development;
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- Flexible working hours
- discount in Dr. Max pharmacies, meal coupons, contribution to free time activities and many other benefits
- What you will do:
- Providing key support to Management with respect to the decision-making process regarding new acquisitions
- Assistance with market and target analysis
- Gathering data and analysis of investment opportunities
- Building detailed valuation models – putting together detailed business plans with key value drivers, preparing DCF, multiples, return analysis (IRR, payback, etc.)
- Assistance with preparation of key documents for internal decision-making processes
- Assistance with M&A transaction processes (. selection of advisors, offers, request lists, due diligence, transaction documentations)
- Preparing post acquisition performance reviews
- Supporting Management with in-depth analysis.
- What you need:
- 2-5 years of experience in valuation, private equity, M&A or management consultancy
- In depth experience and knowledge in valuation
- Good orientation in accounting and finance areas
- Excellent excel skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and make independent decisions through detailed analysis and review
- Good time-management skills
- Highly diligent
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Pharma would be a distinct advantage
- CFA membership would be a distinct advantage.