Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Fluent English communication (also advantageous: Hungarian, Italian, French or German);
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- Independent, proactive and curious;
- Very good communication, relational and interactive skills;
- Motivated person with initiative and team spirit;
- Very good planning and organization skills;
- Analysis, synthesis and reporting capability;
- High travel availability;
- B category drivers licence.
- The main activity is the merchandising tour in Romania, Hungary and the Baltic countries (depending on the needs, the tour can be extended to other countries such as Slovenia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, the Scandinavian countries, the Western countries);
- Establishing a relationship with Store Managers for the purpose of collecting product information;
- Checks that the products’ promotion standards in different stores match the company's policies;
- Preparing the reports or statistics required by the Management.
- Start-up training;
- Foreign language courses, Excel and training courses;
- Attractive salary package (Performance bonuses, medical insurance, travel pay, etc.)
About the company
Our client is a multinational company that develops and produces important footwear collections.