(General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry, Radiology)
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Apply now if you are:
General surgery specialist with experience in endoscopic methods (especially gastroscopy and ERCP)
Pathology (haematopathology) Medicine
Professional command of English is required
Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
€ minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
37 hour working week
6 weeks paid holiday
Free 5 months intensive language course for you and suitably for your family
Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, plus € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in Budapest during the language training
A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
And much more
- We offer you a free, intensive Danish language course from zero to B2 level in
- the training is in Budapest and focuses on communication skills. The first 5 months are daily learning in a class structure and the last 2 weeks cover medical vocabulary via Skype teaching.
- We also offer teaching for the spouses and for elder children.
- You can participate in Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark.
We are offering you a free recruitment service package
• Preparation for the interview
• CV making guidance
• A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Travel tickets and accommodation during the interview process
Thorough information on target country
• Cultural overview
•Legal framework and expertise
• Salaries, taxation, cost of living
•Hotline service for urgent question
Helping you with integration
• Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
• Accommodation assistance in Denmark
• Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
• Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
• Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and Denmark
• Access to our candidate network in Denmark
• Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
We take care of the authorisation process for you, so you get your degrees
domesticated in the host country, and you will be eligible to work there. Authorisation fee and costs of translations are covered by our Partner.