Detalii loc de munca
Medic de Asigurari Sociale in Olanda
Medical doctor in insurance medicine
THE NETHERLANDS, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS POSSIBLE
Are you socially involved and looking for a challenge? Do you want to further develop yourself through internal training? Do you want to work hard but do you also think it is important to have enough time for your private life? Then this could be your future job!
Your work consist of advising people to see what their possibilities are in the field of work. And if work is not possible, you offer them the security of an income through benefits. You carefully assess how taxable people are and what their capacity for work is, so you are not a practitioner. You will have to deal with the entire width and depth of the medical profession. All syndromes and prognoses are reviewed. You not only assess medical, but also involve the social context. Based on your history and the social security regulations, you prepare an advice or decision. You do what is right and what justifies spending premiums. Thanks to your expertise, someone will be able to continue later. You learn to motivate your decision clearly. You will contribute to the development of medical knowledge in the field of work and health.
This is you:
- Medical doctor, or
- Family doctor, or
- Newly graduated doctor,
- Excellent communication skills
- Prepared and willing to learn the Dutch language ( via de Care Force 17 weeks inhouse language training).
Reasons for choosing this job
- Get an inhouse training to become an insurance doctor
- Great work-life balance (working during office hours)
- Salary of max €. 38h per week
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
- Interviu online
- 1. Do you really want to relocate to the Netherlands for the long term, and you are ready to learn their mother language?
- 2. Are you ready for such a great challenge/opportunity to move to a new country, and to learn a totally new language?
- 3. Do you have completed medical studies, and have obtained your diploma or are you in the last study year?