We are looking for a motivated specialist to join our team as:
Medical Sales Representative - 18 months contract
Based in Timisoara or Iasi
• Achieving specific pre-established territory targets by visiting targeted customers as well as through alternative channels (multichannel);
• Positioning GSK as a key partner and consultant for clients through relevant recommendations supported by studies and medical information aligned with the needs of each type of patient.
• Consistent interaction with clients by applying the visiting model (PFSS) and through multichannel sales and expert usage of the most suitable alternative platforms and alternative sales channels, in line with customer preferences;
• Continuous improvement of knowledge about GSK's multichannel strategy and effective application of this knowledge in relation to clients regarding prescription behaviour;
• Comprehensive understanding of the disease and knowledge of the pathology, which is used as support in discussing with Healthcare Professionals to advocate their decisions;
• Use of multiple data sources to analyze and review performance dynamics in the assigned territory (including competitor performance) identifying trends and opportunities for GSK;
• Building collaborative relationships both internally and externally to enhance customer experience, to improve communication channels and to approach customer feedback proactively;
• Permanent compliance with local legislation, ethical behavior, internal policies and procedures which are in line with GSK's Vision, Values and Expectations;
• Administration and implementation of various policies, processes and procedures and support of their development and implementation in their area of expertise.
• University degree;
• Experience in a similar position of at least 1 year;
• Experience in team projects;
• Technical competence in the area of expertise;
• Collaboration with decision-makers;
• Planning and Organizing skills (Business Planning);
• Strong Understanding of the business environment;
• Availability to travel frequently within the assigned territory;
• Experience in using Microsoft Office PC applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint;
• Good working level in English and fluent in Romanian;
• Clean and active driving license B category.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and
For more information, please visit our GSK Romania website.