Medical Representative Diabetes (Mures)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR ASSIGNED TERRITORY(Mures, Harghita, Brasov, Covasna)
- Consistently achieve sales objectives (units, value, MS) of the promoted product portfolio, in his/her area;
- Ensure agreed call frequency rate of targeted doctors and pharmacists;
- Propose, assist in and organize round tables and symposia to promote company image and products awareness, with the objective of achieving sales targets;
- Constantly update the customer data base of his/her region in order to improve the segmentation and targeting process, enhance call productivity and optimize sales return by targeted doctors and pharmacists;
- Develop and maintain privileged contacts and relationships with KOLs, decision makers, doctors and pharmacists;
- Identify accurately the customers’ sales potential in his/her area;
- Effectively manage the assigned territory by means of planning (territory KPIs, analysis, resources allocation, call planning); plan visits for each working day with the objectives of the visit;
- Ensure prompt activity / product & market status and adverse drug reaction reporting, as per Company’s reporting system;
- Keep abreast of ongoing marketing activities especially competitors’ launch / movement of new products and send feedback to Area Sales Manager/BU Manager and to the concerned Product Manager for necessary action on regular basis.
- University Degree, preferred Medicine/Pharmacy or other medical related;
- Minimum 1 year of pharmaceutical sales experience, previous experience in Diabetes is a plus;
- Stable location: Mures;
- Good English is an advantage;
- Romanian native speaker;
- Driving license.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Solid knowledge of sales and negotiation technics, pharma industry and pharma products;
- Strong skills and experience in managing relationships with different stakeholders: healthcare professionals, key opinion leaders etc.;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strategic and analytic thinking, initiative and proactivity, decision making capabilities;
- Integrity, tenacity, resilience and adaptability in complex situations and an often changing environment, ability to handle pressure and commit to and respect deadlines;
- Highly focused and drives to set for him/herself ambitious objectives;
- Capacity to perform highly both individually and within a team;
- Capacity to learn, understand and use medical information and marketing tools;
- Excellent PC operating skills.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After applying you'll be redirected to the Sanofi Career Site where you'll have to finalize your application.