Medical Representative - BCH
Acest job nu mai este activ.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide permanent contact with the customers in the geographic area (Iasi, Suceava, Botosani)
- Make regular visits to selected customers according to the quarterly visit plan;
- Provide information about portfolio’s products to clients and promotional materials;
- Organize group meetings with clients, round tables, symposiums and other activities;
- Provide assistance and services to clients regarding recommendation, prescription or purchase, and product use;
- Provide customer support on BCH Pharmaceutical Safety Standards, including reporting adverse events and reactions;
- Direct responsible for Bayer's image in front of customers in his area of responsibility.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in the field of health or chemistry
- Focused on customer needs and results
- Targeted to solve problems
- Relevant sales experience, minimum 2 years
- Team spirit
- Initiative and pro-activity
- Good relationship and negotiation skills
- IT knowledge: MS office
- Good knowledge of English
- Driving license category B
- Opportunity to work in a researched based company with high ethical and work environment;
- Dynamic and involving job;
- Opportunities for training and development;
- Company benefits package;
- Fixed monthly salary.
Application time: until 15 September 2017
Reference Code: BCH_Medical Representative
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 15 September 2017