Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
For our client, a multinational company in pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a determined Medical Advisor -BioMed portfolio to join their team.
- Management and execution of field-based medical activities
- Support the day-to-day management of the related Medical Affairs activities;
- Establish and maintain peer to peer relationships with leading HCPs
- Provide medical/scientific expertise to HCPs to support solutions for the patients
- Attend medical/scientific congresses and meetings related to the therapeutic area
- Identify and support clinical trials opportunities
- Respond to medical information requests as well as support the local field team via effective scientific exchange
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date referenced responses for most commonly asked medical scientific questions
- Track all information requests and responses and report monthly scientific exchange activity according to company policy and requirements
- Provide feedback to field force, collaborate and contribute in the design and development of medical/scientific presentation materials;
- Obtain medical/scientific marketplace intelligence
- Regulatory Support Activities
- Medic by formation, the candidate has the capability to work as part of a team, respecting the needs and contribution of those involved
- Ability to build-up relationships across departments and maintaining a collaborative working environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in developing Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relationships
- Ability to critically evaluate clinical literature, summarize and present complex medical topics
- Sense of urgency, punctuality, availability to work extra-hours
- Ability to maintain confidential information with high regard for integrity
- Ability to receive candid feedback and quickly make appropriate changes to improve performance
- Intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Demonstrated communication and negotiation skill
- University Degree in Medicine (strong advantage specialization in dermatology or rheumatology or clinical immunology)
- 3+ years related pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent English and Medical English language skills
- Computer literacy: advanced knowledge of MS Office ; knowledge of SAP and working with databases is a plus
- Willing to cover multiple therapeutic areas, and to support affiliates in multiple countries.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple, sometimes conflicting expectations from various regional and local business partners.
- Able and willing to work full time from the Bucharest office and willing to take occasional travel in the country and abroad.
- Strong communication, collaboration, networking skills, independence, reliability
The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - recruitment company.
ONLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.