A career in Media Operations in Procter & Gamble offers you the opportunity to provide media expertise in planning, coordinating and executing media plans and buying across Brand portfolio, working closely with Brand Managers/ world class Media agencies as well as leading new media innovation that delivers better reach, effectiveness and efficiency in growing brands. P&G has an immediate opening for an experienced Media Operations Manager to join our team located in our Romania office, and connected closely with Media Ops network across South East Europe. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong media planning, execution and analysis technical expertise who also demonstrated success in leading and developing media capabilities within organizations and agencies. This individual will be responsible for managing all media related operations in Romania. From career progression point of view, the individual is expected to grow him/ herself as Media expert within the Company.
What are the responsibilities of a Media Manager:
1. Delivers superior, ROI optimised & integrated media strategies and plans (across media touchpoints, including TV, i-video, display, search, social), through external media agency management.
2. Defines strategic partnership with external media vendors, develops & personally owns and maintains relations to leverage vs. both brand and corporate objectives, including but not limited to crisis management.
3. Leads Media innovation & capability/knowledge built-up in emerging media and new marketing/advertising models
4. Leads Media agency relationship, including agency’s scope of work definition, capability building/training, integration in P&G procedures/teams and annual evaluation.
5. Provides media expertise, training and coaching to the Marketing Function and Top Management.
6. Actively participates in both annual contract negotiations and going commercial negotiations.
7. Represents P&G on external media/industry related organizations/ committees.