Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Working within a team of Building Services Design Engineers in Cundall's Bucharest office, undertaking design on international projects across a wide range of business sectors including retail, leisure and some secure government projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Produce 3D building services coordination drawings using Revit/MagiCAD software;
• Produce & amend technical drawings using software appropriate to the discipline and project (. 2D AutoCAD, 3D Revit, MagiCAD);
• Quality control of documents, ensuring that changes are identified, accuracy of drawings held on file is maintained, and documents are issued to clients and contractors in the required format;
• Liaise and collaborate with other members of the design team over queries or issues relating to drawings, and assist with resolution;
• Assist colleagues with work across other offices and disciplines as necessary;
• Follow project management, QA, environmental and health and safety procedures;
• Produce engineering designs, engineering calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software;
• Produce calculations using the appropriate tools and/or systems
• Assist at project site visits, performing tasks as required (. attending meetings, taking photographs, monitoring work against specification and highlighting problems, proving on-site instruction with regard to drawings)
Knowledge or Experience Required:
• Excellent command of 2D AutoCad;
• Good command of 3D software (. Revit, MagiCAD or similar);
• Experience of detailed co-ordination with other design disciplines (Architecture, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical)
• Demonstrable experience and understanding of integrated buildings design
• Demonstrable previous design experience in mechanical engineering
• Demonstrate proactive approach to continuous professional development
• A genuine interest in sustainable design and low energy buildings
• Experience in delivering projects from inception to completion, through your own efforts and those of your team
• Familiarity with site practices, and experience of inspections and surveys
• An appreciation of the commercial factors which affect design solutions
• Excellent command of the English language
Cundall’s Public Health team help to deliver award-winning innovative design solutions that have minimal environmental impact. The team works as part of the building services team to provide coordinated solutions for clients design for a wide range of projects around the world. With a progressively increasing workload there is a need for additional skills within the team.
Cundall is an international multi-disciplinary consultancy providing engineering, design and sustainable solutions for the built environment.
A dynamic, internationally recognised organisation that is committed to global expansion through sharing knowledge and technical skills with its offices around the world and growth opportunities in new and emerging markets.