Mechanical Engineer for Powertrain Department (Iasi)
As a member of our HEV (Hybrid and Electrical Vehicles) mechanical engineering team, you will be involved in the creation of those new innovative products that not only make driving more affordable and environmentally sound but also work towards our department vision: zero-emission mobility.
In Iasi location, HEV mechanical engineering activities are focused on designing components for Inverters, DC-DC Converters for various automotive applications.
Main mission of the function is creation and modification of mechanical designs using appropriate techniques such as: design, calculation, CAD modeling, drawings creation in accordance with company quality standards and design guidelines in a timely manner.
- University degree/ student (last year) in a relevant discipline (. Mechanics/ Mechatronics);
- Good theoretical knowledge on relevant disciplines (. Rezistenta Materialelor, Organe de Masini, Desen Tehnic, Tolerante etc.);
- Basic knowledge on mechanical design process;
- Basic knowledge of a parametric CAD application (knowledge of ProEngineer / Creo is an advantage);
- Basic knowledge on automotive mechatronics products (materials, manufacturing technologies)
- English – independent user;
- MS Office suite – independent user;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.