As a member of our mechanical engineering team, you will be involved in the creation of those new innovative products that not only make driving more affordable and environmentally sound but also work towards our department vision: zero-emission mobility.
In Iasi location, mechanical engineering activities from the Electrification Technology department are focused on designing components for Inverters, DC-DC Converters for various automotive applications.
Main mission of the function is creation and modification of mechanical designs using appropriate techniques such as: design, calculation, CAD modeling, drawings creation in accordance with company quality standards and design guidelines in a timely manner.
▪ University degree/ student (last year) in a relevant discipline (. Mechanics/ Mechatronics);
▪ Good theoretical knowledge on relevant disciplines (. Rezistenta Materialelor, Organe de Masini, Desen Tehnic, Tolerante etc.);
▪ Basic knowledge on mechanical design process;
▪ Basic knowledge of a parametric CAD application (knowledge of ProEngineer / Creo is an advantage);
▪ Basic knowledge on automotive mechatronics products (materials, manufacturing technologies)
▪ English – independent user;
▪ MS Office suite – independent user;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer
▪ Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor
▪ Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits
▪ Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths
▪ Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
▪ Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, Leaving permissions etc)
▪ International work environment & traveling opportunities
▪ Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents