HPS GmbH is a leading midsized space company and central provider of subsystems as lightweight composite and metal structures, reflector antennas, deployable structures, thermal hardware, multilayer insulations and MGSE. HPS is also well renowned as prime contractor in the field of space subsystems for European Space Agency ESA, the German Aerospace Center DLR, as well as for the „blue chips “of the European space industry. Space services of HPS also cover the complete range from design, analysis and development to manufacturing, assembly and testing on demand. With outstanding engineering capacities, highest flexibility and customer orientation HPS is one of the fastest growing technology drivers in the European SME industry.
Currently HPS Group has a staff of 60 persons in Munich and Bucharest.
Due to our rapid growth, we want to enlarge, at HPS Romania, our Design Team and consequently we are searching for excellence with the following profile:
The main task is to support the research team with the following CAD activities:
- Detailed construction of assemblies and parts made of metal and/or CFRP
- Support the system engineers in developing constructive solutions
- Transfer of freehand sketches to 3D-CAD constructions
- Generate manufacturing drawings, list of parts and assembly drawings conforming
- Accurate logging and implementing of modifications
If you have the applicable qualifications and interest you will help with the assembly, integration and test campaigns.
- Relevant Training and professional experience in Mechanical Engineering or
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Design for Manufacturing experience and/or mindset
- Good CAD-Knowledge (INVENTOR is a plus)
- Good knowledge of ISO standard tolerances
- Precision work down to the detail
- Quick learner and adaptability
- Ability to work independently
- English-Good level
- Reliability, collegiality and teamwork.
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in various projects in a friendly working environment
- Direct contact with customers and suppliers
- Involvement in business development and strategy.